Location: Jackson, MI
Responsibilities include but not limited to, Software Development Life Cycle, including analysis, design, coding, testing and maintenance. This position is specific to ERP & EDI business applications, and requires both technical and functional knowledge of the IBM AS/400 (I series). Experience with and understanding of ERP manufacturing modules, including but not limited to: MRP, Procurement, SFC, Costing, and EDI.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Write new programs in RPG/400/ILE per provided specifications and requirements; test and debug code prior to production deployment
- Modify existing RPG or CL programs for requested changes
- Ability to analyze EDI requirements, write programs, scripts, and perform mappings to support these requirements
- Ability to analyze business requirements and propose programmatic and/or process solutions
- Research and resolve issues within identified application or master data
- Knowledge of and strives to support company-wide policies and practices
- Looks for opportunities for improvement in their area of expertise and job function that results in better cost, quality, or functionality of the product we deliver to our customer
- Promote good employee relations and high morale
- Demonstrate teamwork and respect by working constructively with co-workers to achieve the best results possible
- All other duties assigned by the supervisor or department manager
- No supervisory responsibilities
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience and understanding of JDE World Technical Foundation: DREAM writer, World Writer, system codes, data dictionary, SVR, security, and soft coding preferred
- Future3 and/or INFOR EDI experience preferred
- Unifier forms creation and maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Five (5) to Ten (10) years of experience with batch and interactive program development
40 Hours Per Week
Location: Farwell, MI
High School diploma and 2 years experience
Desired applicant would have experience in running Bridgeport’s, lathes, and grinders. Applicant must be able to work from prints, have welding experience (Mig, Tig, and Arc), experience with CNC controllers, machine repair and setup, fixture making and troubleshooting. Applicant must be able to work well with others and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- You must undergo drug screening, provide your own tools and undergo a reference or security check.
- Lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Hearing & eye protection required
- Plant is a ‘smoke-free’ environment
Interested in one of our open positons? Use the application below to apply online.
Note: Resumes submitted are valid for 6 months, If you are still interested in a position after 6 months, please resubmit your resume using the form below. Thank you.