Controls Engineer – Level 1
Researches, develops, designs, and test electrical components, equipment and systems by performing the following duties.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must have the ability to program and trouble shoot controllers with Allen Bradley RS Logix 500 and 5000 software
- Must have the ability to program Allen Bradley HMI’s
- Ability to develop a BOM and draw electrical schematics using AutoCAD
- Ability to integrate and program Fanuc Robots
- Trouble-shooting and design skills for PLC, Controller integrated Servo Motion Control (Allen-Bradley GML)
- Provide full support for the automated manufacturing lines
- Provide technical input for business and productivity initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to function as a team member and individual on projects
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
- Research and recommend new technologies
- Knowledgeable of and supports Human Resource, Quality and Safety/Environmental policies & practices. Strives for continuous improvement in their area of expertise and job function that results in better cost, quality, or functionality of the products we deliver to our customers
- Promote good employee relations and high morale
- Demonstrate teamwork and respect by working constructively with co-workers to achieve the best results possible
All other duties assigned by the supervisor or department manager
Click Here to Download Document with full details
Interested in one of our open positons? Use the application below to apply online.
Note: Resumes submitted are valid for 6 months, If you are still interested in a position after 6 months, please resubmit your resume using the form below. Thank you.