40 Hours Per Week
Location: Farwell, MI
High School diploma and 2 years experience
Desired applicant would have experience in running Bridgeport’s, lathes, and grinders. Applicant must be able to work from prints, have welding experience (Mig, Tig, and Arc), experience with CNC controllers, machine repair and setup, fixture making and troubleshooting. Applicant must be able to work well with others and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- You must undergo drug screening, provide your own tools and undergo a reference or security check.
- Lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Hearing & eye protection required
- Plant is a ‘smoke-free’ environment
|Title: Corporate Accountant||Working Title: Corporate Accountant|
|Status: Part Time||FLSA Status (US Only): Exempt|
|Reports to Title(s): Corporate Controller||Effective Date: 04/19/2018|
Applies principles of accounting to assist the Finance Department with preparing financial reports and perform routine and special Finance Department projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with compiling financial information to prepare general ledger account entries
- Compiles monthly supporting financial schedules such as roll forwards and reconciliations
- Collects appropriate data and assists in preparing internal reports, federal, state, and local reports and tax returns
- Assists with the processing of vendor payments
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports
- Performs duties in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures
- Performs other tasks or special projects as directed with minimal supervision
- Knowledgeable of and supports Human Resource, Quality and Safety/Environmental policies & practices. Strives for continuous improvement in their area of expertise and job function that results
in better cost, quality, or functionality of the products we deliver to our customers
- Promote good employee relations and high morale
- Demonstrate teamwork and respect by working constructively with co-workers to achieve the best results possible
- All other duties assigned by the supervisor or department manager
- No supervisory responsibilities
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Two (2) to Three (3) year of related experience
- Advanced computer skills and experience necessary
- Strong communication skills in order to clearly explain options and solutions
- Math skills to include simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Associate’s degree or equivalent preferred
Physical Demands, Work Environment and Other Requirements
- Work in a manufacturing environment
- Exposure to heat, loud noise, dust, odors, dirt/dust and fumes
- Frequently stand, walk, push, pull, reach, and grasp
- Frequently lift and lower up to 50 pounds. Assistance is required when lifting over 50 pounds
- Frequently carry up to 50 pounds. Assistance is required when lifting over 50 pounds
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job, with or without reasonable accommodation. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, qualifications, or working conditions. Employees are expected to maintain regular and consistent attendance and comply with the
company’s policies and procedures as a condition of employment.
Interested in one of our open positons? Use the application below to apply online.
Note: Resumes submitted are valid for 6 months, If you are still interested in a position after 6 months, please resubmit your resume using the form below. Thank you.