Through the development of part-specific manufacturing processes, Melling Industries uses tools such as Turning, Milling and Grinding to transform metals into individual components and assemblies that meet each customers exact specifications.
CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM TODAY for a quote.
- CNC Turning
- Screw Machines Operations
- Infeed Grinding
- Thrufeed Grinding
- Drilling & Tapping
- Backdrilling & Slotting
- Thread Rolling/ Knurling
- Typical Diameters: .060″ to 3.5″ (1.5-89mm)
- Lengths: .100″ to 13″ (2.54mm to 3.30mm) and beyond.
- Tolerence: .0004″ (.010mm)
- EAU – 500 to 1.5 million and up.
- IATF 16949:2016 Registered & Certified
- Quality System seamlessly integrated into all aspects of operation
- Gage tracking for timely and accurate calibrations
- Full PPAP and part inspection capabilities
- Preventative maintenance program
- Data tracking & analysis for continuous improvements
Industries We Serve
- Heavy Truck
- Performance Engine